Saturday, November 9, 2013

What do mentally stable people do?

Have a Clear mind...by Andy Baggot, Dreams book...pg115

The people who think with a clear mind are happy, healthy, and fulfilled. They depend upon no one and take nothing personally. They understand that everything they experience they have attracted to themselves in order to learn. They embrace even the greatest hardships with total pleasure and are always looking for new lessons to learn. They eat a healthy balanced diet and are free from all addictions, because they understand that what they put into their bodies affects the quality of their thinking and their lives. They understand that the body is their temple and should be treated with honor and respect - as should everything in creation. They harbor no grudges or resentments, and view life as an adventure full of surprises and miracles.

If you want the life of your dreams, you must learn to think clearly. You must let go of everything,  because by holding on to things you are stopping yourself from being free. Hold on to nothing and reject nothing. Understand that fighting a problem only compounds the problem by feeding it energy. You must learn to embrace everything in life and learn from everything. By doing so you will be drawing energy away from problems instead of feeding them energy. Once you have learned everything that a situation has to teach you, it will cease to exist in your life.

There is so much here for me to learn from! I notice when I don't eat healthy, that I feel horrible all over my body and tired. I'm used to eating a vegan diet, but when I fall off the wagon and go get a whopper and a large coke, then I really feel it later on and my body is not in harmony with my life.

Isn't it interesting the more you focus on something, that you will start to see it manifest in your life? When I read this, it makes me think of the two most important things that "mentally stable" people do. one is to get rid of suspicion, and two is to get rid of resentment. Just learning these two things alone  helps me to escape most problematic situations in my life, just as I just read above. "they take nothing personally".

I know that "embracing hardships" also rings true for me, since I've found in God's inspired word.

James 1:2-8

New King James Version (NKJV)

Profiting from Trials

My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing. If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.

"you must let go of everything"

Philippians 4:6

New American Standard Bible (NASB)
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

Lastly he mentions that once you've learned everything from a problem that it ceases to exist. Have you noticed that once we have taken care of a problem that a  new one emerges? Problems are here to help us grow and learn from life and makes us stronger.

It's also important how are attitude is toward the problem, then the problem itself. Remember when Johnny Depp said, it's not the problem, it's your attitude toward the problem....

Have an awesome day and be happy!

https://www.sendoutcards.com/opportunity/#from-home-page-icon
sponsor# 155103

Chad Sutherland
 

No comments:

Post a Comment