Saturday, September 7, 2013

My personal Dream Journal


September 6, 2013
 
 
I dreamed that I was at a party. I was sitting down with people that were having a great time and drinking wine. There was a large staircase to my left, and I saw a monster truck driving down the staircase, the tires were on each side of the rails and at the end of the staircase was a narrow door leading outside. The truck drove down the staircase and the door was open and it drove thru the doorway and it fit!

One thing that concerns me about this dream is that the truck was going down the stairs and not up, because going up would lead to higher standards, while going down might lead to a demotion of some kind. This also made me think of it’s hard for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of Heaven or it’s easier for a camel to enter thru the eye of a needle than for a rich man to get into heaven. From what I understand, the eye of a needle was a very small opening between a wall, and you can fit a camel thru it, but it would be very tough.

So as if I look at my dream thru this perspective, I might be the monster truck ie: rich person going thru the narrow door way ie eye of the needle, although I am still concerned that it is going down and not up. Can I say this is positive because the truck fit thru the door or say it was negative because it was going down a staircase?

I always want to see the positive in things. There was a party and drinking wine does symbolize celebration. I had also seen my Dad smoking and a cloud of smoke going up, I’m not sure what this means.
I enjoy lucid dreaming. I'm going to make this my focus, so that I can learn how to make magic happen in my dreams as well as in my life. I like asking questions to people in my dreams, and sometimes they don't really make a lot of sense to me.
Happy dreaming everyone!
Chad Sutherland

No comments:

Post a Comment