Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My Dream

I dreamed that I was throwing several pieces of bread into a beautiful swimming pool....

Here is what I got from a dream website regarding bread:

Bread

To see bread in your dream represents the basic needs of life. Bread may signify the positive qualities and great things you have learned on your journey of life. Alternatively, it suggests that you need to rise above the situation or rise for the occasion.



 
Swimming Pool
To see a swimming pool in your dream symbolizes relaxation, calmness, luxury and ease. You need to take a break. Alternatively, a swimming pool suggests that you need to acknowledge and understand your feelings. It is time to dive in and deal with those emotions. You need to cleanse yourself and wash away past hurts. Consider the depth of the pool. If you were swimming on the deep end, then it means that those emotions are deeply seeded and may be harder to confront.. You will need to work through it, no more matter how difficult. If you are swimming on the shallow end, then it implies that you should be able to easily deal with your feelings.
To see an empty swimming pool in your dream suggests that you are literally feeling empty and devoid of emotions.�
To dream that the swimming pool is filled with trash indicates that you are leading a lifestyle of excess. You need to tone it down and discard some of the negative emotions in your life.
 
I like that at least these are two very positive dream symbols, although I know that true interpretation is for God alone. I'm very interested in dreams and exploring them and relating them to my life. When you think of your dream, you should think of how you feel when you wake up and write it down.
 
I like this dream and how it relates to my life right now of the top three, health, wealth & happiness!
 
Join my team :)
 
 
 
Happy dreaming!
 
Chad Sutherland
 

No comments:

Post a Comment