Thursday, August 8, 2013

Dreams, Law of attraction and opportunities!

I dreamed I was riding in the back of a bus. Their was a camera crew on the bus also. The bus hit the bus in front of us and a large white man was thrown out onto the street laying their unconscious.

I don't know where to begin with interpreting this dream right now. When you wake from a dream, it's important to remember how you felt upon waking, was it good, was it a bad feeling? I just had a very strange feeling about it, a weird feeling. Are these symbols or situations that I should be looking for in my waking life within the next few days? What is this?





My life is doing very good right now, my relationships are good, money is good. I'm loving life and looking forward to discovering more about myself, how I can work this law of attraction to it's fullest. That is what I really want to do. I want to have abundance in every area of life, such as wealth, health and happiness. I want to be complete physically and spiritually, and to love unconditionally like God wants me to.




I want to test the boundaries of my faith and see what it produces, meanwhile having fun with it. I believe in the power of visuals IE: dream board and visualization. I was watching a video the other day about the law of attraction. It's important to think and feel good, but also we should recognize that we have unconscious thoughts that we feel deep down that we're really now that aware of at all, and this is where we need to get to, to be able to manifest what it is that we want in life. In the video he used the illustration of an iceberg. The part above the water is our mind, and the part hanging beneath the water is our subconscious.




This is what I have been doing, I have been playing positive subliminal music when I go to bed, and also make commands to my subconscious to deliver to me what it is that I want. I watch positive video's every morning with strong visuals in them that will also help to release my subconscious of any thoughts that I'm not aware of that would not make me have the feelings of being abundant.

I believe with this process, I will be able to rid myself of all negative distraction, and I will be able to be in a positive vibration.



Here's a couple website I am involved with please check them out and tell me what you think :)

http://www.pureleverage.com/noogieboog/

https://www.sendoutcards.com/opportunity/#from-home-page-icon

If you'd like to subscribe to "send out cards" please remember my sponsor ID is 155103

I look forward to hearing from you, and best of luck in this journey of life! Have fun with it!

Your friend,

Chad Sutherland



No comments:

Post a Comment