Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Work from Home!

I'm writing to you (blogging) from Haggin Oaks Golf Course. I'm sitting in the Haggin Oaks Mackenzie's sports bar & grille! I had a garden burger & fries with an iced tea. I love the atmosphere in here, lots of sports and hearing people talk about their golf game and their lives. It's nice to be able to bring my laptop anywhere I want and to make my money online!



About me: I avoid meat & dairy whenever possible. I'm not perfect at it, but I do really well. I've done so well, that I have not had a cold, the flu or even a headache within the last 10 years! That is worth it to me right there. I've been inspired by many documentaries on netflix. I would recommend watching all the food documentaries about being Vegan, and I recently watched one called "Tapped", it's about the bottled water industry, and how toxins from the plastic get into the water and poison us unfortunately. It's too bad mankind can't have one common goal, and that would be to make people healthy without pumping us up with drugs, or making money more important to our fellow man!





I do my best to focus on having all aspects of my life fulfilled, such as: wealth, health & happiness! Remember wealth doesn't have to mean having a lot of money either. I practice "law of attraction" also. The one thing about law of attraction that sticks with me is that you have to believe, another word for believe to me is Faith! It's making a plan, and believing or having faith that you can work that plan. You don't stop and say I can't, or I'm not ready. This is a direct sign to the universe that you are not ready, and your plans will fail! But going forward with your plans while believing you will attract everything that you need howver, this is believe! this is faith!




Remember that the main goal here is "happiness".. It's not something that money can purchase, but follow your inner happiness, and the rest will follow.

Matt: 7:7

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

I was reading this last night and was inspired to live more by faith!

Do Not Worry
25"For this reason I say to you, do not be worried about your life, as to what you will eat or what you will drink; nor for your body, as to what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? 26"Look at the birds of the air, that they do not sow, nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not worth much more than they?…

Work your faith this week and see all the magic that will start to happen around you!

Expect joy!




Follow me via email!

Work with me!

Would you like to make a living by giving? Check out this opportunity that can afford you to work from home or on the road or at an awesome restaruant! like me! Check out the sendoutcards opportunity...

https://www.sendoutcards.com/155103/

Check out this link below and watch the video! Another awesome opportunity!

http://www.pureleverage.com/noogieboog/



Chad Sutherland

No comments:

Post a Comment