Monday, July 22, 2013

Make money from home online

I'm a 43 year old dad of an autistic daughter. I love working from home and having all the free time to spend with her, and not leave her in child care. I like the opportunity that this business opportunity has given to me and my family.

https://www.sendoutcards.com/155103/



I believe in health, wealth & happiness! I believe in success and the use of the law of attraction. It's important to think and focus on the beauty and magic of life, so you can draw more of that into your life. Think abundantly! because that is how life was meant to be lived!

About 2005 I wasn't in the best shape and realized I needed to do something totally different. First I cut out red meat and stopped drinking soda and eating junk food. Over the years I've been able to totally cut out meat, dairy and junk foods plus sodas. I realize that people can think they are healthy even when they are not, so it's important to look for foods that are non gmo, and no dairy and usda organic.

I've learned that its healthier to eat organic, because the fruits and vegitable have not been sprayed with pesticides, which are responsible for the killing off of the  honeybees and are also being contributed to autism. I've watched a lot of documentaries on food and health as you can see, and it's really changed my life.

If you focus on what you want with gratitude, be thankful for what you have, you can build great success in the send out cards business. I wish you all well and to be blessed this day!

Chad Sutherland

2 comments: